We are excited to announce the launch of the new and improved GraphicConservation.com. Dynamic new features paired with new educational pages help make GraphicConservation.com a premier reference tool in the online world of Art Conservation.
Nothing is immune to the erosion of time and times certainly have changed since Graphic Conservation went online in 1999. Thankfully our bodies don't age as quickly as digital media, where a ten year span can make the latest cutting edge look like it came out of the ice age. With only a few sparse updates over the past ten years, our old website was definitely looking Jurassic. We've spent the last few weeks focusing our skills at "arresting deterioration and repairing damage" to bring our homepage into the new millennium!
We are excited to announce the massive makeover to our website is complete! Dynamic new features and educational pages for our image driven site include:
- A flash slideshow of our before/after treatment image gallery in Our Work section.
- An easily searchable dictionary of conservation glossary terms.
- A new list of Frequently Asked Questions on conservation concerns.
- A google map plugin in Our Location page will generate a map to our lab from any location.
- Quick links to finding an appraiser or conservator in your area.
- Extensive link guide to Grant funding for the arts and archival suppliers.